Become a member: There are several ways to get involved with NACIO. The best way is to become a member. Members enjoy benefits including:
• direct contact with other communications professionals who work exclusively with county information and bring years of knowledge and experience to their jobs.
• access to member-only educational webinars
• invitation to our NACIO C3 (coffee, conversation and camaraderie) virtual meetings, which provide an opportunity for members to meet up for casual conversation
• reduced entry fees into the NACIO Awards of Excellence contest, which recognize the best in county government communications
• NACIO members who belong to NACo-member counties can attend NACIO workshops and meetings held at both the NACo Legislative Conference and NACo’s Annual Conference. NACIO workshops are consistently among the highest-rated and best-attended workshops at the NACo conferences.
Engage with us on social media: NACIO manages a public Facebook page as well as
a LinkedIn platform. Engage with us on these platforms to make connections with other
communications professionals, ask communication-related questions, and network with
fellow communications professionals.
Enter our Awards of Excellence Contest: our annual Awards of Excellence contest
draws entries from county government communicators across the country (NACIO
members and non-members alike) and demonstrate the best in count government and
state association communication projects. Learn more about this contest on our
Awards of Excellence page.