Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:42:00 PM
Greetings NACIO Members,
I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! Please take note of the following updates and information from NACIO:
Awards of Excellence Contest – NACIO is seeking an Awards Chair.
- NACIO is gearing up for the annual Awards of Excellence Contest that takes place each spring to highlight and celebrate outstanding communications/public relations work being done across the nation. In order to enhance the contest, NACIO has invested in awards software to make entering, judging and reporting contest results much more streamlined. If you would like to get further involved with NACIO, please consider volunteering to serve as the Awards Chair for the 2017 contest and contact Lori Hudson, First Vice President at HudsonLE@HillsboroughCounty.org very soon. Your help is needed in ensuring we have a successful 2017 competition.
Member Survey – We want to Hear from You.
- Please take a moment to complete the 2016 Member Survey at; https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KJYC579
- NACIO is continually striving to put together quality webinars and workshops in addition to providing valuable services to its members. We want to hear from you on how we can make NACIO even better to provide the resources members would like to see. Survey responses will be collected now through Friday, December 30, 2016.
Membership Renewal Letters.
- Letters will be arriving soon in your inboxes regarding 2017 NACIO Membership renewals. Please be on the lookout for them and consider sharing information about NACIO membership with other colleagues at your organization or elsewhere that might benefit from NACIO’s monthly webinars, listserv and additional resources. NACIO does offer discounts for multiple members and group membership for larger organizations to make membership affordable for counties of all sizes. Membership information is also available at; http://www.nacio.org/benefits-of-membership.aspx
Legislative Conference Plans.
- Save the date for NACIO activities at the NACo Legislative Conference being held February 25 to March 1, 2017.
- NACIO plans to hold a business meeting and provide workshop content at the conference. Stay tuned for further details.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions at email@example.com.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Jessica Beyer, NACIO President